Unique FA are proud to offer full-time development programmes to post-16 students for talented and committed players aged 16-19
The Individual Player Development Programme (IPDP) is an extension of what we offer successfully at schoolboy level and provides our clients aged 16-19 an outstanding opportunity to develop individually whilst studying academically at our partner school Overton Grange.
Enrol at Overton Grange School Sixth Form (Sutton) our partner school & choose from a range of A Level & BTEC courses to study within a school environment.
We understand that the needs and requirements of each individual can differ and therefore provide the successful candidates with an academic pathway which best suits them.
Combine your studies with a rigorous football development programme delivered by UEFA A License coaches, qualified sport scientists and additional specialist staff.
With spaces limited per academic year, successful candidates can expect to benefit from the following:
- Expert coaching from UEFA A License coaches
- Regular target-setting one-to-one review meetings
- Position Specific Training Syllabus
- Outstanding training facilities
- Individual fitness and conditioning training programmes
- Individual Player Video analysis
- Online Player Portal system and HUDL membership
- Nutritional plans
- FA Coaching qualifications
- Trial opportunities/Club support
Preparing for the future
By combining a footballing education along with academic studies, candidates who successfully complete the 2-year Scholarship programme can look forward to the possibility of a choice of careers in the following fields:
- Professional/Semi-Professional Football Player
- Further academic study after completion of A-Levels/BTEC courses with Elite Pathways
- Football Scholarships at American Universities
- Coaching Career
- Employment in alternative fields
To get started apply now!